martes, 21 de julio de 2009

all involve to cooperate 11 of july !!





Sorry for upload late my entry !! =0S

As i promised the last entry i involved my family in the social labor. I visited their houses and recollected a lot of garbage for the campaign because to keep motivated the people, the directors of the campaign decide that the objective this time will be to recollect 1000 POUNDS of garbage.
It was funny because i had to called them before visit and explain them the campaign and i thought that they doesn’t want to collaborate because they don’t take it seriously so i have to call them every single day to remember and at the end they contribute a lot I’m very grateful and i hope that they understand the purpose of this labor, when i explain the part of the R’s that are: Recycle, reduce, reused. They make jokes of that and said that they can’t believe that i do social labor.



My aunt’s and uncles leaves in other neighbors’ so i made a little tour with my car.




We recycle boxes and plastic bottles.

As a personal experience I love it because I felt that I plant the seed in my own family which is the people that I care, even my boyfriend helpme all the time. The campaign was good and the people from the neighbor collaborate but we don’t reach the estimated quantity so we hope to do it the next time.

The best part of involved my parents is that my families company work compiling confidential documents and they have a lot o boxes that they need to eliminate and they will donate it all to the campaign because normally they just give it to Vachagnon. Now we need to rent a truck because its to much trash for my car.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, well ,I thing you've done a great work in helping people in your neighbor to recliclate, I’ve seen you’re a pretty girl too, may I have your number ?
    Anyways I'd like to ask you some questions in order to understand what are your thoughts about this iniciative and being socially responsible.
    How do you thing this initiative relates with the chapter of the book we’re studying right now?
    Do you thing this kind of ideas could help people all over Guayaquil to be socially involved with the city or do you thing is just something momentary that will soon be forgotten?
    Hope u answer my questions, bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha very funny Jean, i cant give you my phone number but can answer you questions.

    Definetly, this initiative it’s totally related with all the subjects that we’ve seen in class even with the chapter 7 that talks about the services.
    I am totally convinced that a good campaign can motivate our city but of course we can’t wait sat that the government takes care about this theme, because they just don’t. So it’s our problem, and we have different ways to contribute I we really want to do it.
    We can cooperate giving an example or being an active persons in the mass media like the news papers or the municipality that always listen their citizens. The social labor it’s an attitude and we can only remember the labors if we want, if we don’t care it’s like doing nothing and just follow the mass creating more ignorance and the best part of being active it’s that we can teaching to the children’s with our example how to be a productive person.

    ResponderEliminar