domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

Including pets =o), 25 of July


This week the campaign take a twist and collaborate with animals too with the sponsors of the Department of health publishes and offer to the neighbors a free antianger vaccine to their pets.
Here i post the flyers to the summons and my pet’s certificates



"Recyclator"
They also did a contest for the kids of the best draw of "Recyclator", the pet of the campaign. The kids can win a prime paid for the sponsor of Scott and they will also publish all the draws in the Ceibos Norte's magazine.

This week the directors of Aseceinort offer me to participate in the meetings direction of the recycle campaign. I’m glad to be invite to this kind of actions because now i feel that all my effort have been remunerate and in this moment i can cooperate with my creative ideas and being a really agent of change for my own community as i learn in the conference of social responsibility and the conferences like Cooperativa the Todas .
Now i feel the foolish of making a change for my community or at least at home.

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've seen ur work and I thing what your doing is really positive for you, your family and the comunity ur living in.

    First you showed us your interess in recycling and then your interess in animals, that's exactly what the class is about, being conciouss about this things u normally would consider not important, and start involving more people while doing this.


    How do you feel about ur attitude and ideas towards society and the role as an individual within society in this moment??what changes have u experienced since the beginning of the class ?
    What do you thing the individual's concern about the society he's living in should be ¿ ¿

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gabriela - Jean's questions need answers! Don't leave questions unanswered on this blog because then people won't come back to visit it.

    You have done a wonderful job with this blog and with this assignment in general. I really like how you worked right in your own home and neighborhood and did something that is educational and causes such positive impact. I am glad to read that this class has provoked you to do things that you have wanted to do but weren't sure how to start. I hope this helps you realize how capable you are and what positive changes you can make in your world. I hope you continue serving and writing about it in this blog!

    ResponderEliminar